PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Ankara Ankara TR 06460
By signing into the OguzStore (www.oguzstore.com), it will be presumed that you have given your express consent to accept the conditions of data storage that listed below:
- Procedure of Obtainment and Storage of Your Data
In accordance with the Privacy Act (law no. 6698), OguzStore is the data supervisor for the personal data you have shared through registration forms, surveys, bulletins, user logs, cookies and so forth to use the Website and connect to the website.
In this context,OguzStore will save, categorize, update and process your personal data to make the services accessible.OguzStore also has the authority to share the personal data with the third parties if the express consent is given and to the extent provided by law.
Within this scope, personal data that will be processed are:
- Data Shared While Connecting to the Internet: Consists of the personal data that Users have shared of their own will, ahead of or during the use of the Website. Those type of data contains all personal data that were shared with the Website. For instance, Users’ names, contact information, social media profiles fall under this category of data.
- Data Gathered In the Use of the Website: That contains the Website’s computation of usage data carried out through several technological tools such as Cookies and Heatmap systems. For instance, interests of Users and usage data of websites fall under this category of data.
- Processable Data Without an Express Consent
OguzStore may use your personal data upon your approval to fulfill your demand or facilitate the proceedings. Nevertheless, in accordance with the applicable legislation, if any of these conditions listed below are present then personal data can be processed without the consent of User:
- If personal data of parties to a contract need to be processed, provided that the need is directly related to formation of exercise of the contract,
- If the process of personal data is compulsory for establishment, performance or protection of rights,
- If the personal data have already been revealed to the public by the User,
- If the process of personal data is compulsory for the legitimate interests of the data supervisor, on the condition that this process shall not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of User
- If it is forthrightly prescribed by the law.
- Scope of the Involved Third Parties
Third parties which your data may be shared are consisted of:
- Persons and legal entities that are entitled to receive personal data according to Electronic Communication Law (law no. 5809) and relevant legislation,
- Persons and legal entities that OguzStore receives service, co-operate with, OguzStore’s present and future program partners and other third parties.
- Rights of the User
Under Article 11 of Privacy Act you are entitled to rights:
- To know whether your personal data are being processed or not,
- To request related information if your personal data are being processed,
- To know the purpose of why your data is being processed and to know whether your personal data are properly used for given purpose,
- To know the foreign or domestic third parties that your personal data are being transferred,
- To request the correction of your personal data if they are processed deficiently or incorrectly,
- To request the deletion or anonymization of your personal data under Article 7 of Privacy Act, if the reasons for processing are ceased to exist and there are no other prohibitions to do so,
- To request to be notified about the third parties which your personal data is shared,
- To claim damages if one incurs a loss because of the illegal process of its personal data.
- Banking Datas
Your Banking Datas will be processed by POS service provider such as Stripe, Iyzico. We do not hold or process your Banking Datas like credit cards, bank accounts etc.
- Your personal data is stored in the servers that Website uses or owns in the local territories or abroad.
- For the time that Easy Shopping With Us is acting as the data supervisor, storage time of the personal data is three years
- Website will perform the ordinary care with regards to storage of the personal data as required technical and technological standards.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.